Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Andro-genius

A while ago, I was talking to someone who asked me, what's with fashion trends this days? Why women are dressing more like men and men more like women? Well I agree, but that's the beauty of fashion,I said.

Fashion has no limits this days, women can wear tuxedos, men can wear purses, it's just about what kind of clothes make you feel more comfortable and unique.

I for one prefer, boyish style but always including a very feminine piece, like boyfriend jeans with high heels or and oversize sweatshirt with a statement necklace or high top sneakers with skirts.

This trend was popularized in the 70's by the one and only Diane Keaton with the release of her movie Annie Hall in 1977. The wardrobe she wore in the movie was her own and it included oversized blazers, vests, man ties, baggy trousers and fedora hats.

Check out three different styles, and maybe give "the boyish look" a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment